(wearing: Sweater&Jeans from & Other Stories, Necklaces from Syster P and H&M)
As I have a chronically bad habit of having you (readers of this blog) ask me questions and then ACTUALLY NEVER make a video/post answering them – I have decided that to somewhat make up for this bad habit, which nags on my bad conscience constantly, I will now answer 22 (as I’m turning 22 this year, getting old!) questions about me (as the egocentric millennial I am, after all). I found a fun questionnaire which is a good mix of questions that might let you know some things about me that you didn’t. I tend to babble, but will try to keep it short and sweet (or not sweet, who knows).
So, let’s begin!
1. What are your best qualities? I think I have a lot of empathy (sometimes too much), I’m stubborn and ambitious…if I want something I make sure I will go get it.
2. Your worst qualities? I’m a worried soul and I have a hard time trusting people and things – for no reason at all, because I’ve had the most sincere and safe and happy childhood. But I just can’t seem to trust people, the future or the world, fully ever.
3. What is your favorite drink? White wine, champagne, water and black tea. I wish I’d drink coffee though, would suit my personality more.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? ‘New Romantics’ by Taylor Swift. Have listened to it constantly for a year now and I’m still not tired of it. It reminds me of being young now and of me and my friends and just this line: “we’re too busy dancing, to get knocked off our feet.” Sums up so much for me.
5. What is the last thing you bought? A whole lotta things at & Other Stories.
6. Favorite book of all time? Tough question. One of the ones that have resonated the most with me is The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
7. Favorite perfume? The Bal D’Afrique fragrance by ByRedo.
8. How would your friends describe you? Umm…loyal, ambitious, passionate, and always late.
9. Favorite sound? The sound of New York and the sound of laughter-that-cannot-be-kept-in so it just overflows and erupts.
10. How many siblings do you have? Three older brothers.
11. What is your favorite store?
For food: Whole Foods
For clothes: & Other Stories
For accessories (bags specifically): Clare V.
12. What is one thing people might not know about you?
I have synesthesia! Google it.
13. What is your favorite season?
Spring and fall.
14. Do you want to get married one day?
Yes, but that requires me to find an incredibly rare and GREAT man, which sometimes feels quite hopeless…so we’ll see!
15. Where do you want to live: New York, I think that will be true throughout my life. When I’m not there, a piece of me is missing which sounds incredibly silly maybe – but that’s my connection to it, and how much it is home to me so I will make sure I’m there mostly in the future.
16. What I find attractive in the preferred sex: well I’m straight so, in men: hands, shoulders/back, tall-ness, kind eyes and good values.
17. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me: I’m sure there are other things which might have been meaner later on, but the one that pops up instantly is: “your fingers are too chubby to play the piano” when I was 8, that’s just stuck with me.
18. What’s your favorite beauty product? Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
19. Do you always smile for pictures? Famously, no.
20. What did you want to be when you were little? A dolphin trainer or a pop star, randomly most of my classmates wanted to become “dolphin trainers” – and to my knowledge, no one is one yet.
21. How would you describe your best friend? I have several but they all have these things in common: smart, loyal, ambitious, curious about people/the world, they always make me laugh and they’re sometimes annoyingly attractive.
22. What would be the title of your autobiography? “She Tried”
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: